Friday, July 4, 2014

Go Fourth!


Well, holy crap. It's the Fourth Of July. Flags and fireworks, patriotism and parades...and of course, what would any parade be without a marching band? I used to have a few marching band albums. It was always amazing to hear what songs they could adapt into band arrangements. Those albums are gone, but a select few songs from them remain. And an even more select fewer have come to grace the blog today.  See how many you recognize. And be safe this weekend!

You don't hear (or see) much of this TV show anymore...unless you've got the DVDs:


Here's another forgotten TV classic. Why they did a band rendition of this, I have NO clue:


Here's a late-'70s TV medley!


If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now. It's just the high school marching band playing Led Zep:


Lay your ears on this one:


What I like about this...it really gets me to dance!:


And who's leading the band? It's-a me, Mario!

No comments:

Post a Comment