Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Just in case I didn't warn you...

Some of the posts may change over time. I just edited one because I found out someone else blogged about the same album I did, but his has a different cover from mine. I linked to that post so you can compare them.

I might also replace pictures I feel I can take better. Sure, the ones you see serve their purpose, but some don't capture the albums in all their colorful glory.

And I'm still deciding about the right way to do sound. Some blogs have it, some don't. I'd like for this one to. There's a very fine line between presenting for demonstrative purposes and outright piracy, and it's easy to mistake one for the other - especially if you're someone like the RIAA. Suffice it to say, if it's out there and available to buy somewhere, I'll link to it. If not, I'll put it up on my own. This stuff deserves to be heard. If the record companies who released it don't remember it, who will?

So check back soon...not just for new musical finds and surprises, but new additions to old posts. We can both be surprised at what we learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment