Saturday, January 25, 2014

That's A Plus

For reasons I'm not too entirely sure of, I'm on Google Plus+ (or however it's punctuated) now. If you're a fellow vinyl blogger, chances are I've seen you over there on the right in that little Friend Connect thing on someone else's blog. I got curious and thought that'd be a cool place to hang out - or Hangout, even.

So how does it work, exactly? I hear about the Circles, I see the Friend Connect (which I assume is related somehow)...and the main page looks like facebook with round avatars sted square ones.

So what the hell am I there for? Oh, I don't know. Seems like a...different...way for us vinyl bloggers to stay connected between blog posts, and general fans to, I don't know, "connect." Besides, I'm on facebook enough already. I need a change.

So yeah...if you're on Google+ too, uh...come be in my circle. +1 me. Or whatever you do when someone you know tells you they're on Google+Plus. At least tell me how you like it and what I can expect.

If all else fails, I can set up a facebook page for this blog instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment